If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (217) 223-2993

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Small Candle Causes Big Problems in Quincy, IL

A Small Candle can cause Big Problems

Smoke damage to the cabinets and ceiling, as well as melted cabinet doors were the results of a small candle left on a stove top.

We were able to rid the kitchen and house of the smoke smell, repaint the kitchen and make the customer's cabinets, "Like it never even happened."